Sunday, January 14, 2007

Your holiday is a lie!

So, I feel like I've been away forever, even though I just went to St. George/Cedar for the weekend. But, I come home and it's really, really cold. I felt like maybe I was beginning to understand Britta as I stood outside of the bus at the high school, waiting for something, I'm not sure what, and nearly crying because I had honestly never, ever been that cold before. It sucked.

Oh. I have to be honest with all of you who read my last post. I totally ruined the first annual Say Nice Things Day. I didn't say anything nice that day. I made fun of a lapswimmer, and I argued with someone about cueing. And the only nice things I said were on the blog. So maybe that's how SNTD is celebrated, simply blogging nice things which people may or may not read? Lol. I hope so.

I was taught a fun "game" while in SG over the weekend. It's called "Secretly, I..." and basically a Room of Truth is established, which has inpenetrable walls, nothing can leave the room. Ever. The players then take turns completing the "Secretly, I..." sentence. It gets interesting, let me tell you.

I totally stalked a camera man. Note picture.



Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

He knew you were taking it, seeing as how you are his apprentice and everything. How are Stalker Lessons going?

Morgan said...

Sometimes it's goals and dreams, and sometimes it's people... which is when I feel like the most horrible person ever. When you say "You've got it good. Honestly." what do you mean?