Tuesday, January 30, 2007

borrowing phrases

I'm going to have to borrow a phrase Berto once used. "Frustration beyond all reason." Cause that's just it. People are just retarded. Specifically those living in my house. I kind of don't even want to try to be friendly anymore. I need vacation. Or a hug.

I feel kind of bad, I hardly have anything interesting to blog about anymore. It's kind of just one of those uninteresting points in life. I feel like my life has stopped, and I'm just waiting for summer for it to begin again.

So this morning I slept in like an hour and a half after the alarm was supposed to go off. Supposed having the emphasis here. I had a dentist appointment instead of third period, so I got dressed in like five minutes and put my hair up. Yes, I looked gross today. So anyway, for the last month I've been supposed to be wearing these elastics as part of the Master Plan of orthodontics. Problem is, they're really weird, and there's no way I'm wearing those things in public. So, I wore them at night, which was pretty generous, I thought. Anyway, I went back today, and Dr. O said (about the elastics) "Wow,those things really work when you wear them huh? This looks good." So you see, no harm done. It looked good. Ha.

State swimming is this weekend, which I am very excited for. I went last year, but only because I had a crush on Neil and Hannah wanted me to, because I really had no idea what I was watching. This year, I'll actually understand what's happening! Plus I'll have a legitimate reason this time, as opposed to me dubbing myself the loving swim team "president". Although, I must say, that was pretty genius. Also, FBLA region is on friday, so (yay!) I'll get to miss school friday.


Last Friday I went on a date with Scot W. and it was a lot of fun! We went tubing at Soldier Hollow with his friend Jed and Jed's gf, Sabrina. It was kind of funny to me when someone would say Jed! and I'd look up because...you know...Jeb. Yeah. No one else understood, of course. After that we went to eat at Canton City. Mmmmm yes. Good choice. So I decided, the main difference between the "group" and other (normal?) people is that other people do not accept "not it" as a legitimate excuse. No way. They don't get it. To me, it's like a rule of nature that when you call "not it", you are actually not it. Not so in the real world. I tried to call not it to pick the restaurant, but somehow I still ended up choosing. Oh well. It was mucho fun-o.

Love, Jeb

ps-if you're reading this you owe me two things. 1)a comment, and 2)you have to blog now. it's karma. to borrow a phrase from a certain incident today, "karma? no. vengeance."

2 comments:

Morgan said...

ok, even though i want to be sleeping, i'll do what you ask. but just because i love you! i'm sorry people are frustrating you, I'd give you a hug if i could (super funny... i just typed guy instead of hug for some reason and decided i'd better change it. it was a complete accident.) maybe you should talk to them about it...it is your family.

Hannah said...

well. i just blogged. but here is your amazing comment. :) i'm glad your date was amazing. and I decided you put perfectly into words how i feel about life right now. Life has stopped and I'm just waiting for summer to begin. Its quite boring. Lets go on a cruise. Lets buy seven peaks passes. and Lets hug.