Sunday, January 07, 2007

a little bit of dizziness, and insomnia.

I just experienced a weird combination of elements that made me dizzy while reading your blog. Mostly the fact that I am infinitely lucky and infinitely stupid at the same time. So you, yes the one-and-only you, I'm sorry for being so selfish and often immature lately, and for all the times when I subconsciously blame you for things that go wrong around me, not because you had anything to do with it, but because I love you enough to know you're the only one who won't hate me permanently for it. Thanks for being willing to hurt people for me. Lol. Sometimes I don't even realize how much things matter to me until I see how much they mattered to you, too. That's a sign that our brains are connected. That's all.

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Hannah said...

of course our brains are connected. i think they always have been. :)
mucho love.
Hannah