Monday, January 01, 2007

So this is the new year...


Last night was great. I love New Year's Eve! And for many reasons, some of them I can't name here (dice...), but just because it's a great night overall. Probably the best night of the entire year. Maybe. Last night was amazing, anyway. Besto, Michael, Brady, Tyler, and I hung out at Brady's house watching Bill Cosby standup, and the office. We tried to play 21, but got distracted. So after the New Year rolled around, we started doing things and being the first to do them. "First to do this to my phone. Maalleehhalaha." It was great. It was just one of those times I could be doing anything with the people I was with, and it would be amazing. I love my friends. When there was like one minute left, we all ran upstairs then outside for the New Year, then watched fireworks from the front lawn. (does this feel like a death cab song to anyone else?) I love fireworks more than anything. I love the feel of the boom in my chest. A perfect way to start 2007.

Happy New Year!

If it's half as amazing as 2006 was, 2007 will be great.

Much Love, Jennifer

(first blog of the new year!)

2 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

I love New Years Eve/Day. One of my favorite holiday's actually.
I love Jeb!
- Britta

Roberto Lerma said...

yes, it did remind me of Death Cab, go look at my blog and you'll see.

Love,
Berto