Thursday, January 25, 2007

hair, and a quote

I totally had a hair consultation today. It was great. There's this lady, Tracy, who has a salon connected to WFtM, she's really nice. We talked about my hair abuse through chlorine and a flat iron, and how my hair's superfine, and my bangs are sort of getting long and odd. And now I'm getting help next Wednesday! Yay! No more sad, unhealthy hair for me!

Ummm. hmm. Not too much to blog about. I'd rather be playing guitar. And all of you blogmoochers (i.e., read blogs yet don't comment or blog yourself), go blog! ugh.

Love, Jennifer

Quote of the Day: "Wait, tell me about sasquatch!" -kid in seminary today

2 comments:

Hannah said...

lol. who was asking about sasquatch?

Hannah said...

lol. you can't just tell me to blog and then you don't blog! blog nazi.