Sunday, January 07, 2007

a good weekend


Here's just a fun little factoid to start out the blog. I find this very interesting and funny.

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
My dad: in a band, a professional golfer, or go to the moon.
What does he do? Works for the Department of Transportation. He may still go to the moon, he tells me.

Anyway, I've been having this thought lately. If you say died or something, you were just gone, and some stranger were to go into your room and look through all of your things, all of the things you had written or created, or collected, what would they think of you? My room is my sanctuary...I love it! There's photography everywhere, and guitars, and everything else that I love. Notebooks everywhere with writing in them. What would this stuff say about me?

This weekend was great. One of the first in a long time that I didn't have to swim in a meet. On friday mike, brady, besto, hannah, and I hung out doing many things (lol) then went to the High school movie at the theater. It was great. Saturday, I hung out with maria at her house for awhile, then we all went to Erin's and watched grease and then talladega nights. Mucho fun. I ate this cookie thing with ice cream and many sauces. So delicious. This morning i had toast with nutella. Oddly enough, I only went to sacrament meeting today due to a monster stomachache. Lol.

Love, Jennifer

Ha. I google image-d myself and got these (interesting) results.


1 comment:

Britta Nystul said...

I knew you loved big dresses with many bows on them Jennifer. Don't try to hide these things from me. ;)