Monday, January 08, 2007

Coming Alive

I am so excited about psychology right now. And I am so excited about many other things. But a big one is psychology. I finally, finally found a class that interests me. Honestly, this is the first in like three years. I am such a dork now, a nerd if you will, but I love it. Professor John has an odd resemblance to Prof Fish, which scared me at first, but I still sit there, all captivated, because hello! I finally care about the stuff I have to learn. I want to go into psychology. Why? I don't know. Actually, I kind of do, but that's a story for another day, so we'll just say I overanalyze everything anyway, so why not spend my time helping people while I'm at it?

Today I thought about summer a lot, how fantastic it will be. My brother is getting married! That's such a weird thought for me, because we grew up together. If he's an adult now, all responsible and whatnot, what am I? A couple years away from that? It's like the little invitations they will be sending out are announcing a wedding and the fact that I have to grow up at some point. Lol. Wow. Reality....you suck.

Anyway...right now I miss the feel of sunshine on my face. What do you miss about summer? Look forward most to?

Love, Jennifer

(oooh. bonus. I just realized, I found one of those things. The ones that make me come alive. It is psychology.)

((hannah's blog is the one I've been thinking about for months but never wrote. Change of outlook for me lately though. my brain finally said "enough." our brains are connected, hannah's and mine.)

1 comment:

Britta Nystul said...

I so glad someone besides me brought up summer. I love it.

What Makes Britta Come Alive:
Summer.

I love Jeb.