Thursday, January 11, 2007

Say Nice Things Day

So, I just decided that today will be "say nice things" day. and this should be a good way to start out.

You know why I like Hannah? Because if we ever lost touch when we grew up, and I called her and needed to talk about my latest problem, it would be like no time at all had passed. I know it. And she has never ever let me down.

Why I like Maria? She is unique and independent. She is very generous and caring.

Why I like Britta? I've never seen her be anything except herself, and I don't think she ever will be. She's artistic and honest.

Why I like Erin? She has talent and knows how to use it. She has a good sense of humor, and knows how to have fun. People are naturally drawn to her.

Why I like Besto? He knows when to have fun and when to be serious. He made up the word "floofy"

Why I like Michael? He is so tall! When he says something to you, you know he means it. He's a really really good friend. Loyal.

Why I like Brady? He's super smart. And I love that. It's not hard to have an intelligent conversation with him, but he's also ready to have fun at any moment. He knows who he is.

Why I like Randi? She's loud and shorter than me. She's like the sprinkles on top of our "group" donut. Inside jokes, anyone?

Why I like Lakie? He gives good massages, and consumes people with giant hugs. He tried to teach me "blood brothers" once. That was fun.

Why I like Enano? He writes me little notes in english and 1050, which I will treasure and keep forever. I've never seen him be mean to anyone. Enano rocks.

Why I like Lurpie? He can sing, and that is infinitely cool. He is dedicated to things he cares about.

And now it's time to go. But happy Say Nice Things Day!

Much Love, (you're great),
Jennifer

3 comments:

Hannah said...

i'm so stealing this idea.
mucho love
Hannah

Britta Nystul said...

Gah! Stop taking all of the amazing ideas! I love you.

And thanks for the nice things. :)

Roberto Lerma said...

i'm finding out a lot of things about myself by reading these (yours and other people's blogs)

Love,
Berto