Thursday, January 04, 2007

change, superpowers, swimgods


Change.

So life is changing again. Isn't it funny how often that happens? I just get used to the feel of how things are going, and it all has to go and change. I can't keep up, lol. I can tell already that this will be an interesting summer. But at the same time, it's going to be really, really good. I can feel it.


So I decided that the "powers" I possess may not be superhuman. Whatever I say comes true. But it may just be that I'm observant and notice the things around me, put that together with what I have seen happen over and over in the past, and voila! You have a prediction. So, there you have it. But of course, they could be superhuman powers also.

This morning the swim gods gave me recompense for a previous swim abuse by giving us a game day for practice. That was pretty sweet.

Love, Jennifer

"Marriage is overrated. Marriage is for SQUARES!" -Trent

1 comment:

Hannah said...

yes. it will be an interesting summer. i honestly have no idea how this is going to go. life is confusing lately. but its still fun. EFY registration is coming up. :)