Tuesday, June 26, 2007

au revoir

Well, I've gotta say, I'm insanely excited to leave for Chicago tomorrow. True, I will miss everyone more than you all could imagine, and I'm not sure I'll be able to handle leaving BTN, but...I'm still really excited. And if I have time and find some cool (hopefully free) stuff, I'll totally bring you all something amazing. And oh yeah, pumpkins memorobilia :D

So, have a fantastic week. We'll be back on the second sometime. Mucho Love to all.

Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you better take something for me haha
with love, ty ty

Kelsey said...

umm yeah i will definitely see you ladies. we will set up a day and time for us to do something exciting. ill let you know the days ill be out there and then we'll set something up! :)

Roberto Lerma said...

don't forget the Metro! haha.

Love,
Berto