Friday, June 15, 2007

a bunch of random nothing.

Okay, I've gotta say, this week has been insanely boring. I hope it never repeats at all this summer..... everyone is gone! ....or a lot of everyone, anyway. Here's how it went:
  • Hannah was mostly gone, first at an FBLA training thing, then a condo trip. bleah.
  • Britta was at girls camp. bleah.
  • Michael went to Lake Powell. Yay! and bleah.
  • Brady was in Moab. bleah.

And...okay, so I guess everyone else is here. But people cannot leave, it messes up my life! lol. Mostly I've had to work all week, which kind of sucked, but I also kind of like having money, so I guess it evens out...

Last night, I officially became a warrior ninja. I slayed a mighty mountain dew bottle....(and, as you can see, embraced my inner immaturity). It was great. I might add here that tyler has way too much fun beating bushes and hitting glass all over. lol, what a good, random night.

well, hmm. this is a really lame blog, but I'm bored, and thought i should blog for some reason. bleah.

Love, Jennifer

....everyone, come back soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I was here the whole time. But ya, work. Crappy. We need to do something this week like classic skating. Lurpey and Enano are going to soccer camp but I think I can live without them... to be perfectly honest.

I love you jebifer!
MUAH

Britta Nystul said...

I love Jeb. And I promise I wont leave many more times. But we need to hang out, fo sho.

Roberto Lerma said...

Berto was here.... :(

Anonymous said...

haha i dont even know if im fit to talk to such a great mt. dew slayer such as yourself.....well i will until told otherwise.
so that totally immature night was just what i needed. haha to blow off steam and kinda catch up with you!
we should do that again sometime soon
with love,
ty ty