Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fireworks in June

So yesterday I was with Derek and Michael, and Derek had the extreme urge to buy fireworks, so we headed over to Days and did so. I found sixty sparklers for a dollar, yeah, that's right, so I bought them. Then last night I was having one of my late night moments, so I took a box outside at midnight and looked at the stars then lit some sparklers. And that, dear blog world, is what I love about summer and what I feel like doing every day of the year.


Oh. And also I had about three really good conversations yesterday. You know what? It feels really good to tell people stuff that you've been wanting to say. In fact, go do it right now....it just might make your day magical.


Love, Jeb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am fairly sure one of those conversations were with me, and it was a fantastic conversation, we should do it more often. and play with fireworks too haha
with love,
ty ty

Anonymous said...

Dang... there really isnt anyone to talk to to make my day magical at the moment..

Im glad you have sparklers... I kinda want some now. Dang to that too. Haha Much love

Randalynn

Michaelface said...

Ah Jeb. I was jealous that night you told me you were going to go play with your sparklers... a lot. We'll have to have a 4th of july celebration which would include sparklers and dancing around like idiots :) yay. I heart Jeb