Wednesday, June 20, 2007

thinking

dear world,

so i've been thinking a lot lately, (WHAT, you are saying. thinking? this cannot be...), about our lives, and how intricately connected they are, and emotions, and things that you wouldn't believe about yourself, and .... well, just people in general. And you know what? I came to absolutely no valuable conclusion. I've just been thinking about myself, and why I get so attached to the things and people that I do, so quickly. My life continually surprises me. And you know what it is? I don't mean that in a bad way, at all....in fact, despite the letdowns and the personal drama that's been going on, all of that kind of stuff....I'm continually surprised at how good I have it. It's insane.

And yet, even if I overanalyze my life a thousand times and come up with a different conclusion each time, I'm still aware that...this is how it is. A bazillion people have been through this a bazillion times. And somehow, they've all made it. This weird, crazy, exhilarating, confusing, perfect thing we call life will go on, and yes, we will all make it. Yay.

Love, Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy deep thinking batman!
that was almost too much for summer reading haha
again, too lazy to sign in
with love,
ty ty

Anonymous said...

Bazillion deep thoughts
A Biography of Jennifer North.

Yep. You blogs always have the effect of deep thinking to me. And no lie. I love it. :D

Randalynn

Anonymous said...

Ps. Tyler is pretty much always too lazy to sign in...

AND BLOG. but he did now. Im semi happy about that...

Roberto Lerma said...

"hannalyze"