Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"much simpler, but much less magical."

It's been a weird day. Things aren't going very well. I've totally held onto this idea for a REALLY long time now, but....you know, nothing. And lately it's like the universe is trying to tell me something.

Morgan and I were at the Hotpots earlier tonight, just kind of talking about life, and I realized that eventually (eventually...) we'll have to let go of all this high school stuff. And even if things did go how I'd maybe like them to right now, it wouldn't matter so much because high school's about to end and I have to move on in my life. and I feel like crap saying that, honestly. But it's true. But that's what it's all about, I guess. Stages.

Trey Parker said, "Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical." I keep having this thought though, that I don't know the right guy yet. He's not in my life at this moment. Which kind of sucks, but he's there somewhere. Like, I just keep feeling like I shouldn't have to try this hard. When it happens, the real thing, it will just happen and it won't take so much WORK. That's what I'm feeling like tonight. And it's kind of depressing, because I still like him. A lot.

That's about all.

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

i wish i could decide...sepecially to NOT love someone. deep thoughts Jennifer.

Love,
Berto