Wednesday, May 16, 2007

what we have in common...

"The earth is what we all have in common." -Wendell Barry

I found this quote today, and I like it a lot. So, there's Wednesday's quote of happiness.

It's been a crazy week. Last weekend was nice; it started to definitely feel like summer...which is basically what my whole week has been, just me looking forward to the coming months. So yeah. That's just consuming my every thought right now. Not much else to say.

If only I can get through the next two days, I'll be done. Yes, finished. It's been a long year, huh? And nuts. And I think we all probably regret something and believe in something and remember something amazing and want to forget some other stuff. But that's just how it goes, doesn't it?

Love, Jennifer

PS-Besto, Randi, and Michael are in California. Oh, jealousy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for us being in cali.
and yay for randi readin all the freaking blogs to catch up with jeb's life...

i love you
and my tan line

randalynn