Monday, May 07, 2007

today

Today I loved:
*talking in the park
*chaos and experiencing shoudda
*feeling like I will make a difference in the world
*reading my own history

Today felt:
*like a light, mossy green :D
*laid-back
*okay

Today sounded like:
*mates of state
*the holiday
*"half acre" by hem
*some new nelly furtado, lol

Today I felt:
*relieved
*complete
*happy

Today I wanted:
*to better the world
*to remember everything
*summer. as always.


There's something about being completely honest about everything that makes even the crappy things feel better. And trusting someone with all of it just makes you feel better about humanity in general.....which is always nice.

Fourteen days of school left. :) Nine real days. And that is happiness.

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

Honesty is always a good thing.

Love,
Berto