Friday, May 18, 2007

hello, goodbye, and love

"Hello is a salutation or greeting in the English language and is synonymous with other greetings such as Hi or Hey."

So Hello!

I kind of got up like half an hour early today, so I have some extra time. I am sooo happy! My trig final was yesterday, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And now it's over, and basically that was my last thing to do before school ends. Happy much? I sure am.

Ohh, so something weird. Yesterday I got home and felt really tired, so I slept for like two hours. Anyway, I had this dream that Berto got sick in California, and it was pretty sad, so when I woke up I texted Michael and told him. And he said that Berto was sick! And I kind of freaked out! ....because, hey, I knew about my saying things/them coming true, but now it's dreams too?? Weird. If I ever dream about any of you dying, I'm going to freak out. Lol.

So today everyone is planning on going to the lake after school, then to Shrek 3. And it kind of really sucks because I have to work, so I can't go to the lake. Bleah. But hopefully I'll be able to go to the movie. Cause that would be nice.

well, now my poptart is finished and I am also out of things to say. So,

"Goodbye (or the shortened form, goodby, sometimes used in American English) is a traditional farewell phrase used in the English language."

Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness, Jennifer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

disneyland- where jeb's dreams come true even though she wasnt there..

disneyland- where randi's dreams didnt come true because she couldnt find one freaking necklace with belle on it.. oh my freaking gosh

i love you
and yes that was freaky

randalynn

Roberto Lerma said...

yeah thanks for making me sick. gosh. lol.

Love,
Berto