Sunday, May 06, 2007

el cheapo.

So yesterday was El Cheapo, which was really fun. I went with Jake.

His brother was getting baptized that morning, so I went, along with Hannah, Jessica, and Enano. After everything, we went to his house for his family's party thing. There was so much good food! And...yes, that's right...a chocolate fountain!

I went home, and sort of got ready, then went to Enano's, where we were all meeting to go to the D.I. to get outfits for the date. we had so much fun picking out clothes for each other! All I will say is that Jake definitely wore a kilt and I had a genie costume. Lol. After we got our outfits we went to Enano's house again, where we changed, then went to Wendy's for dinner. Yum, and cheap. Then we met Erin's mom at JR Smith, where she took our pictures, and we huddled in the 'hole' to escape the freezing wind.

After that, we all went to Morgan's house, where we watched the Wedding Singer, and I started to feel funny. We got to the dance, and I realized I was getting sick, so I went to the bathroom because I felt like throwing up. (sorry, this is so gross...) Anyway, I felt like that for most of the time, but nothing ever really happened. And I really hope Jake didn't think I was avoiding him! Anyway, the dance was a lot of fun.

When it ended, Jake, Derek, Morgan and I went to Derek's house so he could make Jake an omelet. It was kind of funny. Jake had to take Morgan home, so I sat with Derek in the kitchen for a little bit, talking. He's a cool kid. After Jake ate his omelet,he took me to Enano's, where my car was, and I went inside to get my stuff (enano was really confused), then drove home. On the way, I was listening to The Holiday, and it totally matched my mood. Just because of everything that happened. Anyway, that was El Cheapo.

When I got home I finally threw up, which was actually exciting to me, because you always feel much better after! But it still sucked. Anyway, I spent all of last night waking up about every forty minutes because I kept having all these hallucination dreams, which happens every time I get sick. I hate that. Yuck. And now here I am, blogging. The End.

Love, Jennifer

You know what's nice? When people act mature and considerate. Oh.

3 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Aww Jeb, I'm sorry you were sick, that's no bueno.
And I agree, El Cheapo was so amazing. The pictures are going to be amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey. Sorry you were sick. that sucks. But el cheapo was definatly was hot... and atleast you had a date there most of the time. haha {sorry tyler... i love you}

much love
randalynn

Roberto Lerma said...

ew...i hate throwing up.

Love,
Berto