Saturday, May 26, 2007

a good day

When my hair is all crispy and curly from spending all day at the lake, when I actually forget to eat because that's the last thing on my mind, when plans are never expected to be set in stone anymore, when slapping on tubes is the most fun in the world, when I get an adrenaline rush simply by listening to the perfect song, when we can sit and write songs on the beach, when you say something that completely makes my day, when we laugh for the longest time at nothing at all, and when I'm in the perfect spot--sitting with the sun on my shoulders and the wind to my face--then I know it's been a good day. :) It's been a good day.

Love, Jennifer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jebs blog just made Randalynn super smiley. Dontcha just love days where everything seems perfect? :D I love you Jeb! And seeing you guys slap on the tubes definatly made my day!

Britta Nystul said...

Lake days = amazing. We will have a bazillion more, for sure.

Love, Britta Marie

Kelsey said...

wow this blog made me really happy and smiley. no reaason imparticular but it just did. most of your blogs do that to me. oh and actually at the moment i am looking at prices for flights to come out there for 4th of July....things are looking good!