Thursday, April 26, 2007

here's to us.

So here's to another "Remember When" list. You know what? I will never, ever get tired of these. Because as much as I sometimes think I've exhausted my memories, there are always always more that I remember, and always more that we're constantly making. So here's to us, and a hundred more lists. :D

Remember when:

  • We were the original jar smashers (completely by accident?)
  • You thought you might have to move, and i was silently having a heart attack and you didn't even know it?
  • We discovered churros at days?
  • The guy at the game got "offended and hurt" because erin said "freaking psycho!"
  • I dumped a tiny bit of water on you on her bed and the story got blown wayyy out of proportion? haha
  • we drove all the way to sevenpeaks and they weren't even open so we just went to guru's?
  • we drove around on V-Day and found a spot?
  • It was prom and he looked soo good, and i was excited all over again telling people about it?
  • It was prom and we got to promenade next to each other, and switch partners and everything?
  • It was prom and we were promenading and I looked up and saw everyone, smiling, and it was possibly then that I realized what love is?
  • we found the thing, which was probably really dirty, but we loved it. and we'd always go to snoshack right before?
  • He proposed to me?
  • He proposed to me (the other one)?
  • We took them on the SD, and had an amazing time?
  • We played nightgames at his house?
  • The cat kept licking his hair?
  • We played at the super army playground and got some amazing pictures?
  • we all hid in his bed, then moved to the garage, and all popped out at odd times? you had a pizza for him, already with a bite out of it.
  • We skipped seminary/fbla and went to the park? we found the best way to lie on the grass. i forgot to protect the keys, and you, of course, stole the car.
  • We watched A Goofy Movie, and I became Keeper of the Cellphones?
  • We went to Tony's Tacos and had dinner and a show? I got left behind in the other room. hahaha
  • You and he came over and we played Nintendo 64 (oh yeahhh), and I owned both of your souls? Then we went outside and jumped on my trampoline. That was one of my happiest days ever.
  • We watched the Holiday and then just lay there on the lovesac looking at "the stars" and listening to imogen heap and rogue wave?
  • I got to wake up with a smile on my face because of the perfect dream?
  • We rode our bikes all over town?
  • We drove by that park while answering for preference, and you wanted to stop? i hope we can find it again sometime!
  • We stayed a little later and you showed us all of those pictures of lake powell and stuff? And i could not stop laughing at the one with your dad?
  • We had the monster pillow fight? Also a happy moment.
  • I used to know you? And we talked about Africa and me going bald? And living on opposite mountains and sending light signals to each other? The sun was setting...that is how I see summer, always.
  • We found out that we had been so naive? And it hurt us for unknown reasons? We grew up a bit then.
  • We tried to ride on one bike? And we finally mastered it after trying all day. We totally told your dad about it and he was as excited as we were.
  • You came over and we just layed on the bed for like an hour and a half? I was so upset for missing a huge chance that day, and then he texted. then nothing. then he called, and you wouldn't let me say that you were there. you totally made that happen for me and I will be forever grateful.
  • I skipped sunday school and came to the duck pond with you?
  • We found the water tower, and it was perhaps the best moment/best view. I said something that you didn't understand because i wasn't ready to say it to your face...and i'm still not.
  • we made a human chain at the kamas pool, and got yelled at, which we knew was coming?
  • we went around doing a project for her birthday?
  • we just drove around? we got to memorial hill and it was a new kind of talk. not like usual...i felt like we were growing up, and it scared me to death.
  • we tried out for choir? we were soo nervous, and i switched my song like three times.
  • you came to the open house, and brought a gift for me? you got introduced to the entire family and your living in charleston and being my buddy came into play.
  • we sat down and didn't get up until the song was basically all the way finished? it was like three hours. the piano part still makes my heart stop, that's how much i love it.
  • we danced, and i was infinitely happy (this one means like four different things)?
  • we went to the bleachers after the blacklight stomp? you guys scaled up and we sat shivering for awhile, only because we didn't want to leave each other. we got flashed.
  • you realized that you were over them, finally, FINALLY? what a feeling. and it came at the oddest moment.
  • I realized that he meant the world to me without me even knowing it?
  • I told you everything? And I mean everything.
  • We sat by the statue at the park and didn't get any planning done? Who cares.
  • We all laid in the dark of our room in St. George and played Secretly, I...? Yeah, that was like therapy. Everything about them came out in the open.
  • We talked to you through the yogurt? I love going to days if only because i get to see you.
  • I came over, it was winter? you climbed back in through a window.
  • I left a prize for you on top of the hill?
  • You accidentally stole my keys? And later, I gave you sixlets.
  • We played in the field at the HS? They climbed onto the roof, and he ripped his pants!
  • The girl walked by and we were talking loudly about not kissing? hahaha. then i let her think you were alone and crazy.
  • You hugged me goodbye and the last thing you said was how tall he was? That's how it had to go, these life moments have to come all at once. I hate it that you're gone.
  • You asked me to go with you? I said no, and I totally regret that now. Even if they would have been crazy.

Well, that's all I have time for. I love all of you :)

Love, Jennifer

5 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Mmmm, I love reading the remember when lists. I imagine how perfect (or imperfect) they are and it makes me happy.
Love Always,
Britta Marie

Hannah said...

i definitely remember. and i'm going to make another one of these lists soon. like tomorrow or saturday. :) i'm glad you are my friend. it makes life worthwhile.

tyler said...

hahaha yay for talking through the yogurts! haha that was a fun day. i came out and i had no clue where you guys had gone, i was so confused haha. i think everyone should do a 'remember when' list atleast before the summer starts, so everyone realizes what an amazing group of friends we have!
with love, ty ty

Anonymous said...

yes! i was there for 4 of them! haha yes i kinda liked going through my pictures and seeing my dad "passed out" on the deck. haha what a good thing to do when really tired.. hehe.

so ya these lists make me super happy. i think now im gonna make one. yay

♥ Randalynn

ps. i agree with Ty Ty... everyone should make one!

Roberto Lerma said...

haha..yay for me having to climb in my window...and the snow falling on me. good times.

Love,
Berto