Sunday, April 15, 2007

recap

So thinking about it, my blog has been in hibernation or something. Like, it sucks. Lol. My posts have all been short, or nonexistant, or pointless, or all three. Somehow. Ha. Anyway, just some thoughts. It's kind of felt like the "good old days" when it was just me and my blog, and maybe hannah, and I felt like I was just talking (typing?) out loud to the world, since basically no one except occasionally hannah read it. something like that.

so here's my spring break recap:

first friday, I went on a double date with brady, and hannah and mike pelo. It was pretty freaking amazing. we played Picture Tag in walmart, and ate at Rumbi, which is like Cafe Rio Hawaiian style. Sooo good. And just a really fun date.

first Saturday, I went around doing a little birthday project for maria with besto and britta. Later we picked up hannah and played in the supermilitarypark at jr smith. funnnnny pictures. we ended up at jake's later, with enano and lurpie and kelsey, and we girls played music and started "The Song", while all the guys played Wii in the other room. A little later Hannah and I went to Mike Pelo's to play nightgames, which was actually really fun because i hadn't played them in FOREVER!

Sunday was Easter and basically I sat around eating a large amount of candy.

Monday I went Prom stuff shopping with Hannah, and we ate some really amazing pizza, then later that night we played music and hung out, just the two of us. It was really nice. Then we sat on Lovesacs and watched the Holiday, feeling our hearts break and explode with indescribably happiness all at once. It's just what the movie does to you. After, we listened to her iPod in the dark and looked at the "stars" on the ceiling. I love those glowy things. :D

Tuesday, Hannah, Brady, and I all went with Mike Pelo to his house to play nightgames (again lol), and so the losing team (them ha!) from Friday's date could buy gelato. yum. After awhile, Hannah (our ride) had to go home, so she dropped brady adn I off at my house where we just played around for awhile. It was nice. Although he did try to read a bunch of stuff he shouldn't have. lol.

Wednesday, I watched Ocean's Twelve at Spiva's with Britta, Besto, Michael, Krystal, Tyler, and Shalena (i think). Except I had to leave early, and that was kind of lame but whatever.

Thursday, I got proposed to. Lol. Later, Hannah and I played music again for a little while, then went to Brady's. They had been to Wyoming to get fireworks, so we had a nice bonfire and had some fun with the fireworks. Lol, Britta, Michael, Brady, and I got crazy after a little while alone, but it was great. "Boof!" "Cow!" Tyler and Lurpie got back with marshmallows, and spent the rest of hte night competing to make the most perfectly roasted marshmallow. It was nice, because I got to eat a lot of them........not really sure who won. Brady smashed one on my hand, then eventually my face. Lol...that's all I have to say about that. Because what do you say about having a marshmallow smashed on your face?? Everyone left at like eleven, so he and I sat out by the fire for awhile looking at the stars and talking. It was nice, which I now realize is my general description of most everything that happened over break....it was nice. But yeah.

Friday, I got some fantastic new music from Hannah, then we drove around for awhile, finding a nice view,and doing some general Hannalyzing. Finally we decided to go get a drink from Days, where we found Brady hard at work lol. Then we drove up to Jake's house and found him, Lurpie, Enano and Britta playing James Bond. Again, more working on music until we all had to leave because we had the ACT the next morning.

Saturday, ACT at "way too early" and by the Science section I wanted to kill myself. Hopefully I did okay though. My mom and I finished some prom shopping after, then ate at Carl's Jr., which is by far the best fast food place EVER! When I got back, Britta and I went to Hannah's house, where we worked on the song for three hours and basically finished it. It's a wonderful feeling! And it's an amazing song! I am so incredibly proud of it. You'll all love it. we all went home for a bit, then later I picked up Britta and we went to the park, where everyone was supposed to be, lol. Except they were nowhere to be found. Only their cars. It was very puzzling. Finally, we found them at Dairy Keen (Michael, Krystal, Besto, and Randi), and we all played in the little gazebo thing for awhile and talked. Besto took us to his potential new house, which I love! It's very cute and has a loft, which would be the perfect hangout spot, I must say. After that we went to Krystal's house and watched A Goofy Movie. I love it! The music is way too amazing for words. Britta and I were cuddle buddies on the couch, and I became cellphone keeper because cellphones can become awfully cruel and obsessing after awhile. Amen. And also, I decided Britta is one of my very favorite people ever!

So....phew. There's my spring break. Lol....I feel like I've just been through a therapy session or something. I feel happy going back through everythng though. :D

Love, Jennifer

"If we listen to each other's hearts
We'll find we're never far apart
And maybe love is the reason why
For the first time ever, we're seeing it
Eye to eye..."

5 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Jennifer,
You matter. :)
I love you tons and bunches.

Roberto Lerma said...

hey, i was there in the good old days too....you've only had your blog like a month more than me....it's nice to know i'm remembered.

the ACT wasn't that bad, but i do have to agree the science was the worst...towards the end, that is.

glad you had a fun spring break, but so much for us hanging out Friday night.

Love,
Berto

P.S. this is what a comment is Britta

tyler said...

and compleating tylers life....dont forget that one.
wow you were busy...in a relazing kinda way....haha

Anonymous said...

Im glad spring break rocked!
But its over... now summer is on its way!!! yay!!! o man! do you know how excited that just made me?

♥ randalynn

Anonymous said...

jeeze slacker. its been like 10 days since you've freaking blogged... what da fua. i was told you were the queen of blogging... haha

randalynn