Sunday, April 01, 2007

reasons my weekend rocked.

well hello blogworld!

this has been a very exciting weekend, I must say. But, I'm not really into writing real sentences right now, so it will be presented to you in list form, for maximum enjoyment.

  • Hannah won Central Region VP at fbla state! fuh-blah!!
  • I took second in one of my events, so qualified to go to Nationals in Chicago this summer!
  • I saw the most perfect delivery of a speech in my entire life. she nailed it. congrats maria.
  • I saw this crazy hobo in McDonalds, which for some reason was very fulfilling to me!
  • I have a new favorite movie, The Holiday. I envision my life working out something like that, lol.
  • I had probably one of the best conversations of my life
  • I got away with it!
  • I got to almost ride a longboard by myself. haha. randi helped.
  • I got to spend time with my favorite people in the world. ALL of them. And things are looking up.
  • If I, for any reason at all, ever taught a math class, I would call it "Math for English people." And by that, I mean people who understand normal things like English and words as opposed to numbers and symbols. Math would be taught so it could be understood, like written out in step-by-step ....steps. and we English people would get it. Because it was in words, which mean something to those of us who speak in words. not just a bunch of obscure symbols and numbers.
  • I just feel gooooooooooood.

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay im mentioned in her fabulous weekend. haha that rocked. we need to do random stupid things more often. like chase each other around timp meadows. haha what good times... haha yay!!!

Love,
Randalynn

Roberto Lerma said...

aka Brady