Tuesday, November 07, 2006

what a weird week.

hey! so,its been a weird week so far...i've been kind of really annoyed over stupid stuff. sort of. little things that usually don't matter do this week, and i'm getting sort of tired of it. does God have a computer? If he does, i bet it's the most amazing computer ever. I bet it has a "smite" button. I wish I had a computer like that. If I did, I would probably hit the "escape" button right now, and I would be sent to jamaica or something. Or, it would just end the week for me. That would be way cool. also, God's computer does not need to be defragmented, which mine does, which is why i'm using dan's laptop, with these weird flat buttons. it makes for very slow typing. lots of mistakes.

so anyway, weird week. I felt i should explain about this because of my last blog entry, which i now realize was kind of emotional. and psychotic. oops. well goodnight.

1 comment:

Britta Nystul said...

Ha ha ha. Jeb, I love you and your crazy emotional blogs. You make my world go round.
Love,
Britta