Thursday, November 16, 2006

my plans

As run down as I am this week, somehow I still keep going, knowing that we only have two days of school next week. That's right! Two! After that, all I have planned are some relaxing (ha) activities with the fammy and the friends. And Turkey Day! Ahh the stuffing. And pie. Ahh the sitting around. And sleeping. Ahh the no school. And shopping for winter things. Just thinking about all of it puts me in a good mood.

Not a ton has been happening lately, so the blogs have been sort of bland. Oh well. I got promoted to Varsity, so yesterday was my first challenge set with Becka. It kind of sucked. My muscles sort of melted from the continual pulls with paddles. She's kind of a nazi. I wanted to ask to see her book. What book? she'd say. Your nazi regime handbook, I would answer. And that would be the last varsity challenge set I'd have to do. Haha. Tempting. BUT, I did make it, and it wasn't actually as bad as I had imagined it to be. So I was happy about that.

Dear people reading this blog: This week is my break week. I'm going to hang out with all of you a super lot. So if you're bored, call me, and there is a 99% chance we will then hang out. No, no, 99.99%. We will have mucho fun. Call, call, call. Because I refuse to be bored the one chance I get to have fun!

Well, that's all for now. Yay, only one event per day at the PC meet this weekend! Yay HELLOGOODBYE!!!

Much Love, Jennifer

No comments: