Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update

Well, I haven't actually blogged a real blog for awhile, so here goes.

I KNOW that swimming is incredibly boring if you don't know anything really about it, but I'll post it anyway, seeing as how it's consuming greater and greater portions of my life. So, at the PC meet today, ....it sucked. I just didn't have a great meet, for whatever reason. I think I probably added time on all my events. Ugh. Oh well. I swam a 200 free, and surprisingly, that was probably my best event, which i've never actually swam before. Woohoo.

Tomorrow no school for Jennifer because of an FBLA thing, so that's where I'll be. Sure beats trig. Anywho, I should get back Saturday afternoon, and hopefully I'll have an amazing night after that.

And about the one thing I thought about the one girl and The one guy, I so called it. So called it. I guess I should learn to stop saying things out loud, because of my power and all, eh?

2 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Don't lie Jebbo, you swam amazingly. And what's this about a girl and a guy and you calling it? Now I'm all curious!
Love,
Bwiwa

Hannah said...

haha. oh man. you did call it. you better not "bet" someone will die. because you'll be right. and basically you're murdering them with you're words....
xoxo
Hannah