Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A billion billion

You know what? By the time you feel sick, you already have a billion billion bacterias invading your system. Gross. I woke up this morning to the feeling of a billion billion foreign things swimming around in me, making me feel sick. Not my favorite way to start the day.

So, I was in a pretty bad mood, and didn't feel up to any kind of workout at all at practice. I'd do a set (as well as i could), then stop, feeling all angry that my body wasn't cooperating and my system had been invaded. After awhile, my body just overheated and I felt pretty dang crappy, so I stood by the wall, and periodically stuck my face in the water, which was cool and fantastic. I looked like such a psycho, like i was searching for something under there. Hannah asked if I was okay, i said "maybe" or something like that, but really i wondered. At that moment I realized that perhaps I had reached some sort of crisis in my life, because I was pretty sure I had gotten sick from stress. My life's all crazy now. ehh. No time for anything. It's frustrating. So, I sat like that, at the end of the pool with my face in the water, and for once my life was pure and uncomplicated, and nice. Nice. lol.

Love, Jeb

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

i tell you, swimming ruins lives