Saturday, November 04, 2006

Numero One-Oh-Oh

Guess what this is! Post number 100! I'm pretty excited about this, for obvious reasons. So now the question to ask myself has to be, what's changed in my life during those 100 posts? A lot. Lol.

I've been thinking a lot about what I really want nowadays, and .... I haven't found many answers. I think a lot about who I'm going to end up with. And the thing is, I know who I'd like to be with, but...doesn't always work out. Sometimes I wonder whether I should have to try at these things or not. I mean...if it was meant to be, it would just happen, wouldn't it? Too many questions.

So happy 100th post! Go celebrate and hug someone! Drop stereotypes! Do something bold! Do something to make people happy! Be yourself!

Mucho mucho love, Jennifer

3 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Jeb, you make me amazingly happy. I can't even handle it.
Love,
Britta Marie

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelsey said...

Jennifer.... haha i love you... so im pretty sure everyone else is far away from reaching the 100 blog mark.... i think im at like 30.... hahahah well im happy for you and happy 100th blog day love!!



p.s. i use really random british slng terms alot... i pick up stuff from rachel... wellll during the very rare and short amount of time i spent with my new british friend...