Monday, November 06, 2006

In the middle, and not knowing about anything apparently.

So I've been thinking tonight how weird everything is for me right now...like, I'm in the middle of...everything. In the middle of caring about school, I don't care, but I don't not. In the middle of liking someone. I still do, but I know it might be better to not... In the middle of being good at swimming, and sucking. Ugh. I'd like for once to be decisive. To know what I actually want. Maybe then I could be working towards it? Bleahh. I'm feeling like the people I think I know, I acually don't. How depressing is that? I find out these stupid details of their lives that shouldn't matter, but they hit me in such weird ways that they seem really important to me. And how did I not know about those kinds of things before? It's depressing. Bleahh.

Happy monday! everyone loves mondays, obviously...

Some weird emotion,
Jeb

ps-it's probably best if all of you at least pretend like you don't know how nuts i am.

No comments: