Monday, November 27, 2006

(John) Snow!


It snowed a lot today! It was so crazy, one point, while I was at work, I looked out the window and it was like this complete whiteout. So cool. And along with massive amounts of snow, there was thunder at the same time. Impressive.

So, to explain this fantastic picture. While thinking about all of the newly fallen white, I thought I'd attach a picture for your viewing enjoyment, so I googled "snow". And I got this. That's right, Secretary of the Treasury, John W. Snow. This guy's in charge of money or something, so basically he rules America. All bow down. Ha.

Well, I think that's all for now. Happy first snowfall, bloggers! Especially you Britta. Perhaps you and snow could become good friends this winter?

3 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Ha ha Jennifer. You and John Snow are fantastical. And maybe me and snow could be good friends. But me and gross brown road slush are mortal enemies. Tee hee.
Love,
Britta

Hannah said...

lol. wow. John Snow. what an amazing guy.

Roberto Lerma said...

Britta will never like snow, ever.i've already tried. unless she just likes making me miserable by saying she hates it.

Love,
Berto