Tuesday, February 27, 2007

good news! and more good news!

Helllloooooooo! (in case you couldn't tell, that was Jerry Seinfeld's bellybutton-person voice)

So I feel like I've been slacking in the blogging aspect of my life. I am truly sorry! Updates, I guess....

I got the most fantastic news of all time today! It all started when I left seminary to go to the dentist. I got there, and went in, all "excited" to be there, you know, and after awhile Dr. O comes in and checks my teeth like always. He's talking about how I'm "almost done" and all, but in my mind I've already formulated a secret plan. Ha. I "suggested" that the braces come off next month, which somehow he agreed to! That's right, only one more month then I'm FREE! This is very exciting news until I realize that I have to do "impressions" which is another term for "the thing where they put some (and by some they mean a massive amount of) silly putty into a tray in my mouth, where it slowly slides down your throat, but Don't You Dare Gag! Then, throughout the rest of the day you have the pleasure of finding more bits of rogue sillyputty in your mouth. It sucks. But woohoo, only one more month, right?

Good news! I am in the process of becoming a nerd. You are probably thinking, but wait, you are already a nerd. True. But Besto's educating me in the ways of gamer nerds, which was a group i previously felt left out of, so am now joining. I have a nerd magazine. I used to play Nintendo all the time. That's right, the gray-box nintendo that gave the world such things as mario and those tubes he jumps down. Just don't be surprised when I beat you at video games now. Ha.

Time to eat.

Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha im turning into a game nerd too.
help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me
hahahahahaha sucker. jk i love you.
love, randalynn

Britta Nystul said...

Ha ha, gaming nerds rock my world. We'll have a tetris showdown someday.

Roberto Lerma said...

yay, everyone's being game nerdy. and don't worry Jeb, one day you will be somewhat okay ish at halo lol.

Love,
Berto