Monday, February 19, 2007

May we all be as honest, and live much longer...

Today was unexpectedly great. I had to work, so I spent four hours in the store, not knowing what to do because literally everything had already been done. Then I see some guy walking along the path, and I think to myself "Who IS that?" Surprise, it's Tyler! And behind him, Spiva! I am very excited about this. So they come in, and Tyler wants some Burt's Bees, then they stay for awhile and entertain me, trying on everything. Spiva has this thing about beads touching his skin, lol. "Don't ask." It seems to be Jennifer will say Retarded Things Day, because I was talking about catching a rooster, and said I would bring cornflakes to lure it in. Oh wait, that's just a picture on the box....

After work, I go on an "unofficial double date" at Morgan's house with Tyler and Spiva and Morgan. Tyler and Brady drove to PC to get Panda Express and Cold Stone, then came back. Morgan and I set up her dining room with candles and all this stuff, then took over the food situation and served the guys. It was great. The candles entertained us wayyy too much, and now I have yet another mental picture of Brady that I will never forget. It being President's Day, we all toasted George Washington ("To George!"), then later Abraham Lincoln ("May we all be as honest, and live much longer!"). It was fantastic. I took one bite of the ice cream, and said, very honestly surprised, "This is good! It's ice cream!", by which I obviously meant cake batter flavored ice cream, but you know, whatever. Kind of like cornflakes.

After our fantastic dinner, we started watching a movie called "Spies like us", which was very funny. Sadly we actually have that "school thing" tomorrow, so we had to go home before we got to watch very much of it.

I will say though, that since it was an "unofficial" date, they promised to take us on an "official" date sometime in the near future. Happy President's Day to you too. :D

Love, Jennifer

4 comments:

Roberto Lerma said...

hahaha corn flakes to lure in a rooster? of course that makes sense. and so much for me and Mike hanging out with Spiva and Tyler, i guess we're just not important enough. President's day sucked.

tyler said...

that was so much fun. the real date is going to be better though.
although i dont know if anyone could ever beat that toast to mr. lincoln himself. we really need to finish that movie, its going to drive me nuts, what happens next?!
that was the best pres. day ever!

Hannah said...

dang. i seem to miss everything. haha. and ironically enough, if you would have asked me how to lure in a rooster, i probably also would have said cornflakes. lol.

Morgan said...

oh my goodness, that was probably the best presidents day i've ever had. i was very cheered up by the fact that my being too sick didn't keep us away from a "double date" it nights like this that give me hope :)