Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day. Like D-Day, but with less killing.

Well, here I am blogging. Except I guess I could say whatever I wanted because no one reads these anymore! Oh wait, yes they do, they just don't comment. Hmph.

So I just finished watching My Best Friend's Wedding, which is by far my favorite chick flick ever. I had a great Valentine's Day, especially considering the singleness. So why, we must ask, would I go and do a thing like watch a chick flick? I have no idea. Now I just feel slightly depressed, which is what always happens after watching those. Either the girl ends up getting everything she ever wanted, which leaves you feeling like your life is lacking something serious, or else the girl doesn't get what she wanted, and we were supposed to learn an important lesson about love, but really we just feel kind of cheated because life's not perfect, and Hollywood failed to tell us it is. Lol. Such an addictive, vicious cirle.

On a happier note, Maria and I found the best "secret" spot today, which I am very excited about. AND, I don't have to go to school until 11:00 tomorrow. Yay.

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Roberto Lerma said...

boo V-day.

Love,
Berto

Anonymous said...

^^^ what he said ^^^

Tons of love forever and ever,
Randi