Monday, October 16, 2006

This blog sucks. Read it anyway.

Wow so today was pretty good, considering it was a monday and all. I did a lot of that thing, you know, the procrastinating thing. Funny, I realize that it's just going to make my life harder later, but still, somehow I guess I don't care.

I'm starting to realize the harder I work to try and make things go my way, the less I do. When i just sit back and stop freaking out, usually things turn out better. Hmm. Weird. Isn't this somehow backwards? Eh. Anyway, maybe if I just let things happen, they'll start to go my way. Seems like that hasn't happened for at least...ugh. Like, four months. Sick.

Sorry, blog readers. This one sucked. I love you guys anyway!

Much love, Jeb

1 comment:

Britta Nystul said...

How could your blogs ever suck? They can't. So there.
I heart Jeb to infinity and beyond.
Love,
Britta Marie