Friday, October 20, 2006

handicap bathrooms

So everybody knows that you can't park in handicapped spots, unless you're handicapped of course. It's just a nice, moral thing to do. So I was wondering today, does the same rule apply to bathrooms? Like, I have no idea if guys' bathrooms have handicapped stalls, but girls' definately do....can I use those? Because I like them so much more. They're not so SMALL! (haha, hannah, recall a certain incident at the movie theater?) So that's my big question for the day... lol.

Love, Jeb

1 comment:

Britta Nystul said...

Ha ha, I think everyone likes the handicap bathrooms better. Except what if one day, you are in one, and some poor girl in a wheelchair comes in! I would feel guilty. lol
But at least you don't get tickets for using the Handicap Stalls. ;)