Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ohh

It's snowing, and that's so weird to me. So weird. It's October! Fall has a lot of time left, doesn't it? So sad. I do love Thanksgiving and Christmas however, so this might be a good sign for me. I feel better during winter.... it just has this feel-good feeling, where I'm happy for no reason at all. It's snuggly. And warm...you get to be close to people, because it's so cold outside. I love it.

There was a swim meet in Tooele yesterday, and I liked it a lot. I dropped two seconds in my 100 free, so now I'm at 1:11:98. I was soo happy about that one! coach told me it was "outstanding", and even Becca said nice things. Lol. My 100 back was painful as ever, but I pushed through it and dropped 3/4 of a second on it. so now I'm at a 1:25:something. As long as I drop time, no matter how small, I will be happy. We got to stop at Carl's Jr after for food, and it was perhaps the best food EVER.

Much Love, Jennifer

4 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Jeb!
Yay for dropping time! I admire you and your skills. You will have to teach me a thing or two next time we go swimming!
Love,
Britta

Hannah said...

haha. I agree that the food from Carl's Jr. was possibly the best food ever. because, not only was it delicious,but it was right after some grueling races. haha. which just makes food THAT much better.

Morgan said...

I know what you mean, after basketball games, I always eat a ton of food! it's amazing. I will come to one of your swim meets!

Roberto Lerma said...

you pretty much described why i like winter so much, i also have that feel-good feeling during the winter, and also, snowboarding rocks

nice, congrats on the swimming, Carl's Jr. is my fav

Love,
Berto