Sunday, October 22, 2006

I am such a square...

I was a dice last night (die?) for Erin's costume party...let me tell you, it's not easy living inside a box. You can't hug anybody, you can't dance, and i bet you can't get through those spinny counter things that you have to walk through. It was way fun though...Happy late birthday Erin!

I decided today that I probably will be going to Turkey Trot, as long as there isn't some big conflict with a swim meet. I realized also that swimming eats up a LOT of time! I like it enough though, that it's worth it. Now to think of an amazing (cheap) way to ask him... it is also daunting. Could homecoming ever be topped? I doubt it. Brady was a very fun date; Michael insists that every girl is madly in love with Spiva. Lol. Random fact for you.

On Friday the most amazing thing was created...The Cream Pie song! It ROCKS. And I am not even kidding. Me, Britta, Besto, and Michael totally created a band and wrote the song at Lurpe's house. As I was sitting on the bed in the music room, playing the acoustic, with besto on drums, britta on electric, and michael doing bass, I though to myself, "my life is now complete." I was seriously sooo happy at that moment, because I love music, and I LOVE my friends. There could not be better people!

Later that night after everyone else had to go home, Michael and I went to Brady's house (we found him at work earlier when besto was there), and sat downstairs talking. Very nice. Sometimes, I really like to just do nothing. Michael called to say he was sleeping over, and I said that the idea probably wouldn't fly with my dad....lol. Might be fun for laughs though. :) I was pretty sleepy by then and probably said some psycho stuff... haha oh well.

Now I must go get ready for bed, including all my swimming stuff. Time to start the swimming game all over again. Meets every week from now on, pretty much. Woohoo.

Love, Jeb

2 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

I love Jeb's blog. It makes me so happy. And the Cream Pie song is sure to be a hit someday. Because it is just that amazing.
Love, Britta
"Come on, tupperware!"

Roberto Lerma said...

i had thoughts (they're in order with the blog):

-it's die, dice is plural
-haha that was a great costume, i love it, it was just so..something only you would do
-you probably already found this out, but i think there IS a swim meet that day, and who would you be taking?
-wow, I even knew swimming took up a lot of time
-yay cheap
-no, i don't think it will be topped, ever
-i second what Mike insists
-that might be the best song ever, but it would be better if i had a better drum set to play on haha
-aww, i love you too Jeb
-yeah doing nothing is nice sometimes, but not usually, maybe it is when you're super busy all the time
aaaaaaaaannnnnddd i'm done

Love,
Berto