Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hellooooooo

Hola, mi amigo! Bonjour, mon frere. Guten Tag. Goeie dag. Sa'ida. Oki niksokowa. Ni sa bula vi naka. Konnichi wa! So I think you get it. I'm in a good mood today!

FBLA went on a fieldtrip, so I didn't have to go to school! And all I have to make up for it is one three-question quiz in Trig...hallelujah! I fell asleep during the star show at the planetarium, which i felt bad for, for some reason, but it was a good nap. and I am a swimmer, so I have an excuse. It seems like I'm always squeezing in things at inappropriate times now. I read stupid history chapters all day long during other classes, I sleep whenever possible... I'm such a pro at sleeping upright! I have a fantastic story about that, so i'll tell you later if you really want lol. Anyway, what is this about again....?

Tomorrow I'll miss all of my classes except one to take this PSAT test thing, which isn't really going to count for anything, I'm thinking. Not because I'm not smart, but because there are lots of other people out there who care about it way more than I do and spend a lot more time PREPARING for this type of stuff. Sometimes I just like to show up and see what happens, just for kicks, you know? Haha. So tomorrow will be easy, although boring.

Thursday is a swim meet! I'm excited, but very very nervous! It's like, the first REAL meet of the season. I'm swimming backstroke in the 200 medley relay (ehhh), i'm in the 400 relay (free), 100 free, and 50 free. No 100 back! thank you, whoever is responsible for that! So, i'm excited. AND, apparently we'll be back in time to make it to the last home football game! I love fb games :D

Song of the Day: "natural blues" by moby. not because i'm sad, but because it's a cool song.
Color of the Day: steel gray. it matches the sky; i love it
Quote of the Day: "Ilikka bih ba-uh pa-carn..."
Feelings of the Day: sleepiness, drive, stress, relief, accomplishment, happiness, excitement
Person(s) of the Day: Morgan and Spiva. Because of tree-hugger-day plans.

Much Love, Jeb

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Beautiful Jeb, i'm so honored to be a person of the day! you are amazing you know. i decided you change me everyday in a positive way also. you make me look at things in a different way. i love you so much, thank you for being such an amazing friend my dear. <3

Britta Nystul said...

Wooo I love Jennifer! I am so coming to see the swim meet tomorrow. You don't even know, I'm excited to the max. I love you more than breathing.
- Britta Marie