Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's Wednesday...No, Friday!

Today was Friday! In a Wednesday kind of way, anyway. I am soooooooo happy because it's UEA break starting tomorrow, so no school Thurs or Fri. Today we all hung out pretty much all day, then all went to the football game. Wasatch lost. Surprise. Somehow I'm still disappointed every time we lose, although i should be getting used to it, I guess. Crazy me. Squash that optimism. So anyway, it was a good night. I'm working on (REALLY working on) not freaking out over stuff, or reading into every single detail of things, or overanalyzing everything that happens. That stuff'll drive me nuts. Surprisingly, it's working, and things are going okay. Yay.

Hmm, what else? So I met, like, actually met, Hannah's friend T tonight, which was...interesting. Some people have weird ideas of first impressions i guess. Lol, but I'm willing to forget that happened and maybe start over. Because I did eventually get my hat back. And because eventually I choose to be a good person most of the time. ha.

Well, that's about all I've got for today. Now for an amazing quote to make you happy. And hungry for rice.

"I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something."
-Mitch Hedberg

Love Jeb

2 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Guess who is the greatest person ever? That's right, it's Jeb. Are you like me and you overthink every single thing that ever happens? Yeah, I hate that. We should start an Overthinkers Anonymous with 12 Steps and all of that good stuff. Anyways, I'll probably be seeing you soon! LOVE!
- Britta

Roberto Lerma said...

yeah, i'm joining that club by the way, cause i'm completely qualified for it, and notice how certain people never even comment or do anything anymore..and i wasn't referring to myself haha

Love,
Berto