Saturday, October 07, 2006

On nights when I don't actually have to get up at five to swim, I always feel like if i don't stay up really late, i've wasted it. so i end up staying up until like two a.m., which makes it very hard to get back into "five a.m. mindset" when i have to again. it's dumb lol.

this is a blog about NOTHING!

Everything on my mind, I don't really want to post here, so there's nothing else to say. Only that i'm frustrated with everything and I don't understand why I'm freaking out about stuff so much. It's just simple stuff. Stuff that I shouldn't worry about, but I do. Bleahhhaddhadkf. Good thing I posted all that, now you guys definately understand. lol

Who reads this blog anyway? Just a little science experiment, everyone who reads this has to comment. just your name if you want, but I'm curious to know who's reading. it may affect future blogs lol.

Love, Jeb.

ohhh i forgot. Everyone went to Brady's to watch X-men tonight, which was mucho fun. I wish we could all be together every weekend.......i love it! Morgan adn I wrote an emo song for everyone, which was amazing and so fantastically emo. Michael cried. lol jk.

Love again, Jeb.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm leaving the first comment to let you know that I do read this dear Jennifer. and our emo song was probably the most amazing song...ever! i mean seriously, who writes a masterpiece like that in 10 minutes. "you don't know me, no one knows me, anymore" anyway, i heart you mucho my love, and you effect me in a positive way every day too.

Hannah said...

haha. i read your blog! and i love your emo song!

Britta Nystul said...

Jennifer is the best. Period.

And your emo song was epic!

Mucho love,
Britta Marie