Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday Night.....Excitement and more!

Today was pretty mild, besides it being mother's day and all. Last night, however, was pretttyy fun. Haha, me, Hannah, gel pens, chins, and a camera. I think we made some pretty effective dating videos!! Hahaha, "Now for a story from my magical youth. It took place in the sandy, grassy, but mostly sandy, hot, hot hills of saudi arabia...." and let's not forget, "Signing off, your friend, (OR MORE???) Claudio." You know, I think that's all I'll say about last night!

So today in church they announced that all of the graduating seniors would be giving talks in sacrament meeting. I was like, holy crap, Dan is graduating! It's such a weird thought, you know? Then he'll probably be moving out, then who knows..... so weird. Then I thought, I don't even have that much longer until I'll be moving out or going on a mission...then getting married.....ahh it's crazy. Anyway, more later.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hahaha! I showed my mom the our chin movie, and she thought it was pretty funny. she was like, "you guys are so weird.." i was like, yeah... pretty much. haha.
love, Hannah