Wednesday, May 18, 2005

At school...

Here I am, all finished with my CIB test. E-A-S-Y. Luckily most of the tests this week have been like that, except for Driver's Ed, of course. Which reminds me, I have to study my butt off tonight! Big time! Like I said last night, though, I'm feeling better about everything. And since a ton of people are on Spanish or Japanese (grr hannah!) fieldtrips, I have a lot less to present to in advisory. Goood news. I really hate public speaking. Well.....yeah. If I had to create the project anyway, I do. Other than that, I'm okay with it.

Sooo, Hannah, if you read this, I decided that I'm feeling a lot nicer. I let the ....ahem.... one....leadership position thing go, because hey, what difference is it going to make? Maybe they'll be good, who knows, but I don't care either way anymore. So I feel better, and you should to, because...yeah.

Ahhh looks like I still have a lot of time left. Hmm let's see....next I have seminary, then after that will be my Frank Sinatra presentation in Advisory. The lunch...woohoo! I love lunch! Hopefully I won't be eating crackers and cheese again! That sucks. Maybe I'll have a bagel. And if you don't want to hear me talk about food and stuff anymore, go ahead and skip this part. Yesterday I decided I really like bananas. And dehydrated apple chips. Yuuuuum. Lol. Well, I guess I just like all fruit in general, especially melons, and of course, bananas. Now just why am I talking about food so much, you might ask. I don't know really. Probably just to waste time.

I started feeling sad again last night that school is ending. I hate how roller-coastery this is! I think it's just when I feel overwhelmed with work and projects that I don't care if I'm in school or not anymore. But now that I've regained some control with all of that, it's starting to seem sad, and I'm thinking about how I won't see a lot of people for like three months. I hate that part of summer. I looove the sun part, though, and hopefully the sevenpeaks pass part with Sara. I don't really enjoy the working all the time part, but I do enjoy the wads of money part (lol). I love the barbecueing part, hate the you're-not-doing-anything-so-wash-the-dishes parts. haha, yeah, I really detest that part. Tan part is very good. Sleeping in part very good as well. Being lazy part isn't so fun. Going back to school isn't fun, either! Lol. EFY is going to be AWESOME!! So is Ward Youth Conference in Wyoming!! Woohoo. Not for Wyoming, but for spending a few days in complete and utter happiness. I would hope, anyway. :) I love my ward!

You know what I'm really enjoying right now? Not liking anyone. I'm loving that. It feels really good to just be happy by myself right now. I don't have to worry about all of that stuff, cause it can get complicated, and usually always does with me. Pretty much every guy I've liked this year has been wrong for me in some way! Too much of a jerk, too old, not lds, something like that. Well gotta go now. Woohoo I only missed 3/80!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

lol. Yeah, I have let the whole thing about certain... leadership positions go. They might do a good job I guess. I really don't know. and I guess until I do know, I probably shouldn't say anything. :)
Hannah