Sunday, May 22, 2005

Last week of school, and a relaxing Sunday

So today was pretty good, uneventful and everything. But that's really good, I needed a day like that! Church this morning, planning a lesson with Toni, then I had to go to the Hub to check something on the schedule (there's a weird hand-holding story in there somewhere), then Dan's seminary graduation. Ugh, after that, I get into this (sort of) argument with my parents, and I feel reallly really bad about everything. Not that I said anything mean, just...it makes you feel bad. After that I went running for a little while to think things out, and I felt a little bit better. I miss track! But hopefully I'll be playing tennis next year, so that should be good. Woohoo! Here's my great plan for this week...

Monday--Make some money
Tuesday--Shopping
Wednesday--Seven Peaks
Thursday--(maybe) Bonfire at Kyle's
Friday--idk yet.
Saturday--BftD

I love the last week of school!

No comments: