Friday, May 20, 2005

Seven peaks, sports...

Here I am in Computers in Business again. It's great how we don't have work anymore now that the term's basically over (and the year!!) but then we have a lot of waiting around while other people finish.

But I still have no idea what I'm going to do about the work situation, although I did get some help from a certain homemade fortune cookie. Lol.... really, though, I have no idea. There's bad and good either way I go, probably just one will be a little bit worse, and I have no idea which! But for now maybe I'll just let it go. At least until I talk to the tennis coaches and see what kind of schedule it would be.

I realized that I've really liked sports this year. Not like I've done a lot of them, but at least with track, and the idea of tennis, it's good. They take dedication, of course, but are still good. I'm also thinking about swimming, but that takes up a lot (a lot, a lot) of time, so I don't know if that would be so good right now.

And I realized I should probably find a one-piece swimming suit over the weekend, seeing as how we're going to seven peaks. Riding on slides and all that might not be so fun in a tankini. And plus it's probably just good to have. They are sooo hard to find though! Bleah. I'm not really looking forward to it. But hey, I should be focusing on seven peaks and all that right now, huh!!

Better go...

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hmmm... who made you fortune cookie?! What an incredibly FANTASTIC person they must be.... :) lol. jk. But it was a pretty good fortune huh?
So, uh. What did the tennis coaches say?