Thursday, May 19, 2005

Decisions, decisions.....

SO I've thought of this idea just now. It might be really good or really bad or probably some of each. Working has been SUCKING away my life, and I always feel like I'm missing out on evrything, so that's where this little plan came from. I'm thinking I might want to quit my job, and maybe get one at 'the Keen' (lol) so that I wouldn't be working so much! But the sucky part of that is that I would be making A LOT less money, which is kind of sad. Ugh, idk. i just wish this were easier! Bleah. Any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

well at least you get invited to stuff in the first place. i get left out of stuff just beacuse. cause im not responsible enough to have a job. or old enough for that matter.
-bert