Wednesday, May 14, 2008

today is wednesday.

Hello hello hello,

What a crazy week! By crazy I mean fantastic, because I'm basically finished with work for the year, and having a really great time basking in my freedom. I don't have too much to say, except that I'm finally working on "ocean" by John Butler Trio again, and it owns me! It's such a crazy, difficult song, but I love it so much; it's definitely worth it. Seriously, my fingers haven't hurt this much since I first started playing.

Love, Jennifer

ps--if anyone knows where i can get a cheap, (even if old) working video camera, that would be some good information for me. :D

pps--tomorrow is my last Community Lunch of the year, and of high school! ahh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.