Thursday, May 08, 2008

3 years

So today is a big day. It's my three-year anniversary! Blogging anniversary, that is...haha, it's definitely lasted longer than almost any other relationship I've had. I must say, it's been a fantastic three years. I feel like I've changed a lot and not changed at all. Whatever it's been, at least there's documentation, right?

Today was crazy, for sure. AP English test. Ahh. It was Hard, capital H, but I think I did alright, and I'm glad it's over. I was pretty drained for the rest of the day, but had a good time at M's house with Enano and Cameron watching "Salad Fingers," which is by far the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNktI3AF4Q&feature=related

After work, I spent like an hour at Besto's trying to learn the drums...it's actually a lot of fun, and I feel like I'm making at least some progress, so that's good. We watched the Office then went for a drive. Hooray. And now I'm sleepy, so goodnight to you all.

Much love, Jennifer :D

2 comments:

-Travis Moulton- said...

3 years wow congrats! and salad fingers...umm i'm scared now...

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?