Monday, May 05, 2008

my breakdown.

I was thinking today about what I really do with my life. For today, here's about how it breaks down in hours:

Sleeping: 7/24
Work (including school and homework): 8/24
Eating: 1/24
Exercising: 1/24
Free time: 7/24

Not too bad, I think. Except ideally, it would probably be less free time (although I do some pretty sweet stuff sometimes, haha), and more exercising. No less sleep! And eating is kind of important. And so is school, etc., at least until the end of may! (I didn't work today, but if I did, minus three hours of free time and put it into the work category).

So, what's my point? I don't really know. I think I'm just grateful for where I'm at in my life. I love that I have enough time to sit down and draw, or paint, or play the guitar, or whatever. Note to future Jeb: don't ever lose sight of the really important things! That's all.

Love, Jennifer

4 comments:

-Travis Moulton- said...

uhh I would kill for 7 hours of free time.

Roberto Lerma said...

That's a good thing to tell yourself

Morgan said...

the more time i get for freedom, the more i crave... time that is. and maybe sometimes freedom?

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.