Saturday, May 17, 2008

Remember, Remember...

This weekend was a really interesting, really good one.

Friday, it turned out to be a really fantastic sunny day so Brady, Enano, Ed, Britta, and I went to the lake to play around in the water. It was a lot of fun...and kind of funny. I was the only one with a swimsuit, so the guys kind of just stripped to their underwear, and Britta chose to keep her pants on. haha. After that we went to DQ and made a big mess on the table. Later that night I went with M and Grant to the park in the canyon, where we ate about 6 different snack foods that we brought along. We walked down the trail sort of thing to collect this poky flowers for M...As we were all hunched over, wearing blankets, and Grant holding this butterfly net, scraping thorns off plants, I realized how completely crazy we looked. Like woodland hermits. I wished soo badly that we would've had a picture of that. When we got back to M's, we watched "V for Vendetta" which is now one of my favorite movies ever...so good! It was such a crazy day, but one of the best I've had in a long time. Hooray!

Today, I woke up and finished taking pictures of words for my photo project, then decided it was time for another bicycle ride. I took my little red bike all-freaking-over Midway. It was so much fun. About halfway through I realized my cell phone wasn't in my pocket, but I couldn't remember if I'd brought it or not so I wasn't too worried. Then when I got home my mom asked if I lost something...I said yes, probably my cell phone. (I wasn't feeling very bad because I hate that Razr. It sucks. And I have a free upgrade anyway. Oh well.) I guess some guy called from my phone to say he'd found it in the road somewhere, and then he dropped it off at my house. How kind of him! I was impressed. Anyway, that was the adventure today. After I watched P.S. I Love You (good :D ) I went to Michael's wedding reception with my parents, which was really cool and crazy at the same time. He can't get married, that was really not in the plan! Eh, what will you do.

Also, side note, I made this cool shirt by painting on a tan one with bleach! I'm so pleased with myself. haha.

Album of the day: "Adventures In The Underground Journey To The Stars" by South. It was ridiculously perfect for the day.

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.