Sunday, August 10, 2008

sunday.

There's something really intimidating about this blank white blog box, don't you think? I never really know how to start these things. Ha. 270+ posts and you would think I'd have it figured out by now.

So I'm aware that I've been kind of slacking in the bloggage lately, so I apologize for that. I've mostly just been running around all over, trying to postpone the inevitable. Only eleven days until I move away. Fifteen until classes start. Agh, weird. Scary. But anyway, enough of that...

Well, I honestly have nothing to say...usually by now something would have popped out of my brain, but I have nothing at the moment, so I'll just end by providing you, my faithful readers, with a list of my favorite internet time-wasters. A valuable waste of time, I'd say!

www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com Really, ridiculously funny.

www.postsecret.com It kind of changes my life every week...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3842331/ The Week in Pictures. Enough said.

www.runzuzanarun.blogspot.com
A Slovakian athlete and student at the U's blog about the olympics. Hooray!

That's all. See you all soon, I'm sure.

Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

Michaelface said...

haha The Stuff white people like Blog is Hilarious! Good find. I bookmarked it

Nat said...

ha ha oh jennifer.
your bloggage is always more than entertaining. those sites are neat. :D

Roberto Lerma said...

Yeah, I was all excited about the blog list on my page cause then I could keep up with your blogging, then you don't do it as much. haha. anyway, everyone moving away is scary, but I think (hope) I'll be okay...

Love,
Berto