Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Heart Olympics

So I really absolutely love watching the summer Olympics. I could do it for hours, and I'm not even kidding. And this is saying a lot because I don't even watch TV very much! So anyway, I was kind of thinking about this the other day, and then Natalie told me about her dream which was basically the same idea I had. So here is what I think the blog family would compete in if we all made it to the Olympics....

Morgan: marathon running
Hannah: Sailing
Me: Gymnastics
Britta: Rowing
Natalie: Fencing
Erin: Swimming
Randi: Swimming
Tish: Table Tennis
Michael: Beach Volleyball
Neil: Diving
Berto: Archery
Creighton: Water polo


Why do I pick these things? you ask. Haha I don't know. As is the case with most of my thoughts on blog posts/choices in life/clothing worn each day, all I can say is, it just seems right.

Much love, Jennifer

By the way, Ugly is the new Beautiful

10 comments:

Hannah said...

i watched diving, swimming, and gymnastics last night while I studied for my American Heritage final. I have to say, every single person there completely amazes me. haha.

Roberto Lerma said...

haha, archery? sounds good to me. lol at tish with ping pong.

Love,
Berto

Nat said...

ha ha yes! i always knew i would be amazing with a sword and those strange padded sweats... with the masky thing. uh huh! GO FOR GOLD!
k. and michael with beach volleyball? ha ha i can totally see it now.
also, "jennifer the gymnist" has quite the ring to it. yes yes it does. what would you want your specialty to be?!
loves,
natalie

ps thanks for the radical hobo/hobet adventure... good times. yes indeed.

Michaelface said...

The funny thing is, I am not-so-secretly in love with volleyball. I would love to play on a team with strong young men without shirts at the Olympics.

Britta Nystul said...

Ha ha, rowing could be fun. *flexes biceps* It's definitely fun to watch.

And I loved Ugly is the New Beautiful. So true.

Jennifer said...

Haha, well. My specialty would probably be floor, although the uneven bars would be infinitely more cool.

Apparently I'm unconsciously aware of your secret volleyball passion, Michael! haha hooray.

We make incredible olympians. :D

Anonymous said...

ummm tyler???

and honestly... i wouldn't want to swim. going on my fourth year... and i'm about done...

thats all. goodbye

Anonymous said...

and enano?

i think he would get the gold in badmiton. (or however you spell that)

Jennifer said...

Yeah, i realized i forgot Tyler, but that's mostly because he hasn't blogged in a really really long time. And Enano would definitely win in badminton, although I didn't include him because he doesn't blog either.

Morgan said...

i knew i'd be a runner. i don't know that i could ever run a whole marathon... but i hope to someday :) and you've definitely been a gymnast, always.